It’s fair to ask about someone’s qualifications for office. For those who want to know what I bring to the table, here’s a very brief outline of some of the things I’ve done and am doing to help our sport, along with my professional background:
Volunteer motorcycle activities:
- BMW MOA
- BMW MOA Ambassador
- BMW MOA Board of Directors 2002~2005 & 2006 to present:
- Helped design upgrades to our on-line electronic services
- Lead development of the Media Plan revising our Media Department
- BMW MOA Foundation Board member 2005~2006
- Forum Administrator 2005~2007
- Web Team member 2003~2007
- Field Events Co-Chair Vermont 2006
- Cyber Cafe Co-Chair Wisconsin 2007 and Gillette 2008
- 19 year member
- BMW RA
- Co-chair of the 2007 BMW RA Rally in Boise, ID.
- BMW MOA and BMW RA
- Organized 2006 Peaks Of America Tour.
- First ever event co-sponsored by both national BMW owner’s groups.
- Idaho Governor’s Motorcycle Safety Advisory Council
- Bavarian Mountain West Motorcycle Club (‘MOA #50, ‘RA #320)
- Founding member
- Current President
- Former News Letter Editor
- 20+ years in the Information Technology industry
- Information Technology Manager for a national company with $450,000,000 in gross revenues
- 6 years Information Systems design and sales
- BBA degree in Computer Information Systems
- Extensive professional experience in project management, user needs analysis, network and telecommunications design, and systems development.
- Dale Carnegie graduate
- 10+ years experience in non-IT direct sales